DIGS LIKE NO OTHER The Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. When tested, our anchors set faster and deeper than any other tested anchor, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and Danforth anchors.
EASY TO STORE The Mantus anchor lineup simply has the best boat anchors available. Whether you are a long range cruiser, racing or going out for a day sail. The Mantus breaks down for easy storage, so you can store one or two as spares without taking up much needed boat space.
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor. Bolt Details.
- Every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent)
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.
LIFE TIME WARRANTY Mantus Anchors offers a lifetime warranty on its anchors.
Mantus Anchor Dimensions (in inches)
Hi Tammy and Josh,
Just received my anchor. Thanks.
Here is some additional information you might post on the description:
The bolts on the anchor are metric not SAE. Most boat owners probably do not carry metric spanners (i.e. wrenches) on board and may have trouble collapsing it for storage.
Also, the "grease" included is a natural lanolin based product like Lanocote. This is great for those of us who wish to reduce our footprint on this world.
The Mantus anchor held fast through 38kt gusts in Oak Harbor.....
Jo and Roger