these bags are in stock, ready to ship
Chris Balch has been kind enough to allow us to make these bags available. They are ideal for lugsails, lateens and other types that we like to keep laced to the spars. The bag covers sail, spars and all. At this point we have two sizes:
- Canoe: 9' long x 18" Circumference (about 5-3/4" in diameter)
- Small: 12'8" long x 18" Circumference (about 5-3/4" in diameter)
- Small Wide: 12'8" long x 26" Circumference (about 8-1/4" in diameter)
- Medium: 14'9" long x 20" Circumference (about 6-3/8" in diameter)
- Medium Wide: 14'9" long x 26" Circumference (about 8-1/4" in diameter)
- Large: (coming soon) 16'6" long x 25" Circumference (about 8" in diameter)
Here is what Chris says about the bags:
Here is a simple product that helps to keep your sailing gear safe, organized and clean.
Your sails, lines and spars are critical to the sailing of your craft, tend to be costly, should be properly cared for. Part of that care can be this bag, which will take "the beating" of road dirt, wind, rain, and sun when your rig is transported on top of a car.
Made of new, 420 denier packcloth, with a nylon cordlock closure.
For custom sizes, see Chris Balch's website