The very first sailboat I ever owned had one of these. I learned to sail with that boat, but I moved on to other boats before I learned to use this gage. Sigh. Now that I understand how important heel is to the performance of a sailboat you can get all my future boats will have one.
Known variously as an inclinometer, clinometer, heel gage, this durable, inexpensive instrument will enable you to become a better sailor. Makes a great gift too.
- Made in USA
- Mounts on sailboat bulkhead with high-bond tape
- Shows angle of heel from -45 degrees to 45 degrees
- Flexible tube assembly is shatterproof
- Numerals are engraved and paint-filled for long life
- Brass ball rides in special damping fluid
- Great gift for marine enthusiasts
- 3.5"W x 1.6"H, 0.7 oz
|This image shows the back of the Lev-O-Gage and the 3M mounting tape that comes on it. Below is a scan of the back of the package.